You’ll use your Shika Payments PIN to verify access to the Shika app.
Recover your PIN
If you forget your Shika Payments PIN, and enter it incorrectly too many times, you’ll be locked out of your Shika account and see an error message that says “Access locked”.
To recover your PIN:
- Below the error message, tap Reset PIN.
- Enter your number and temporary PIN.
- Enter and confirm your new PIN.
- Tap Menu. (setting button image)
- Tap Settings > Security > Change your PIN.
- You’ll be asked to enter your current PIN, and then enter and confirm your new PIN.
Tips to choosing a PIN
- Use a unique Payments PIN.
- PINs can’t be consecutive numbers or all the same number.
- Make your Payments PIN something you’ll remember. Your Shika account will be locked if you enter it incorrectly too many times.
- If you set a PIN timeout, you’ll need a network connection to unlock the Shika app